Coolnews Search

Custom Search
IdeBagus - Web Design dan hosting untuk website Indonesia

Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Brooke Hogan’s Mugshot



Brooke Hogan posted two fake mug shots of herself on her blog, posing with a black eye, bruised cheek and fat lip.

In a poor attempt to gain some publicity, the daughter of Hulk Hogan holds a sign in one of the pictures saying: “Id RaThr B wiTH mY Br0thR 18.”

Her younger sibling Nick is currently in the slammer for reckless driving which resulted in his passenger being permantly brain damaged.

Here’s the message she wrote to us lame Bloggers who dared to pay attention to her.

“LOL poor press and clingy gossip lovers….
It’s so funny that the smallest thing I do can jack up everyones day…LOL sorry I ruined your little gossip world today people………or did I give you something else interesting to cling to for your boring worlds? :) Stay tuned! I might go shave my eyebrows tomorrow! Lets see what other fun things I can think of…um…. don’t you have a life to live? I know I do! Peace!

Love Always, Brooke”

Thanks


No comments:

The Webmaster :

All News & Pictures are colected on the web, please email webmaster when you found any illegal content
Contact Webmaster