Coolnews Search

Custom Search
IdeBagus - Web Design dan hosting untuk website Indonesia

Thursday, August 03, 2006

Duff's Immaculate Perception

Hilary Duff is attempting to distance herself from claims she's been a very good girl during her two-year romance with Joel Madden.
"It's hard having a boyfriend who's older because people just assume," the slimmed-down, shiny-toothed starlet, 18, was recently quoted as telling Elle of the 27-year-old Good Charlotte frontman. "But [virginity] is definitely something I like about myself."
But the Duffster, whose mom described her as a "very chaste young woman" in the same article, denies she ever discussed anything as personal as her virtue -- and, by extension, her ink-stained beau's seemingly preternatural patience -- during the tête-à-tête.
"The thing is that I didn't say that," she asserts to MuchMusic. "I wouldn't say that. I don't know how [the writer] got that out of what I said."
According to Hilary, it's "definitely not something that I would talk about or that I would want people to focus on. Or that I even think it's appropriate to talk about."
Besides, she bristles, "Whose business is that?"
During the sit-down, Duff was also quoted as revealing her deep thoughts on doing it, saying, "It doesn't mean I haven't thought about sex, because everybody I know has had it and you want to fit in. But when they talk about it, it doesn't sound special, like you would imagine it to be."

Source :

No comments:

The Webmaster :

All News & Pictures are colected on the web, please email webmaster when you found any illegal content
Contact Webmaster