Coolnews Search

Custom Search
IdeBagus - Web Design dan hosting untuk website Indonesia

Tuesday, July 11, 2006

LINDSAY LOHAN


LOHAN BLASTS UNHEALTHY LA

LINDSAY LOHAN is happy to be back to a healthy weight, and blames living in Los Angeles for her alleged eating disorder. The MEAN GIRLS star, 20, hit the headlines last year (05) with her skinny frame. And after realising she was too thin, Lohan changed her lifestyle and has regained her curves. The actress says, "Skinny's not attractive. I've learnt that. "I like having my breasts - naturally, I add! The papers said I had implants, then when I was really flat-chested they said I was anorexic and had them taken out. Truth is, I've got my boobs back because I've got healthier again and I'm so happy. "People (in LA) were saying to me, you look really great, you're really thin... My sister (told me I looked too thin)."11/07/2006 12:16

Thank's Source

No comments:

The Webmaster :

All News & Pictures are colected on the web, please email webmaster when you found any illegal content
Contact Webmaster